Maple Floating Shelf Kit | Modern Wood Shelves
Please allow up to 5 business days for manufacturing and processing of the Walnut Floating Shelf KitOur Maple floating shelf kit is a modern design with a heavy duty build. This is not made of solid maple. The core of the shelf is made with two layers of particle board. We then laminate with a maple particle board. All the edges are trimmed flush so it appears as a solid piece. All of the edges have chamfered to avoid a sharp edge. To finish she shelf, we sand it down with 220 grit for a smooth finish and apply multiple coats of shellac to protect the shelf from light and age. Our shelf is also partnered with our floating shelf bracket. Due to the weight of this shelf, the bracket must be mounted to at least 2 wall studs with quality screws.
For shelf installation steps; here’s a link to an installation video.
Wood Shelf Specs:
- Lengths Available: 24″, 36″, 48, 60″
- Depths Available: 8″ & 10″
- Thicknesses Available: 2″
- Made of a particle board core with a walnut plywood finish
- 220-Grit Sanded Finish
- The grain is based on the cut. Won’t match product photo perfectly.
- Finishes Available: Walnut & Maple
- Bracket holes pre-drilled. Rear of shelf is routed to fit bracket and be flush with the wall.
Floating Shelf Bracket Specs
- Bracket is fitted to the shelf. No drilling required!
- Bracket for 20″ & 30″ shelf comes with 2 mounting bars. 40″ shelf comes with a 3 bar bracket.
- Bracket is completely invisible after install. For more information on our Floating Shelf Bracket, click this link.
- Bracket comes with (red) string to pull bracket out of shelf.
Shelf Kit Weight Capacity
- Our shelf kit is tested to hold 100 pounds.
- Shelf kit must be installed into wall studs with appropriate mounting hardware to support a high weight.
- We recommend using #12 wood screws for installation.
Product Manufacturing & Shipping:
- Most shelf kit orders will ship within 3 – 4 business days. Allow up to 5 business days before shipment.
- Bulk or custom orders may longer to manufacture. Reach out to us for lead times over 10 shelves.
- Once shipped, delivery will be between 1-3 days depending on your location.
- We use USPS, Fedex, or UPS shipping depending on the speed & rate.
- A tracking number will be E-mailed to the address provided in the order.
- Contact us for shipping details.