- We include free ground shipping with all orders. The typical delivery time is 1-3 days.
- We do not guarantee an order will be delivered in 3 days or less, due to shipping inconsistencies involving weather, holiday season, delivery failure, etc.
- If you are interested or would like to pay for expedited shipping, please contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
- Due to the heavy weight of our steel products, expedited shipping typically ranges between $50 – $200 per box.
- Shipping location must be a physical address. We do not ship to job-sites that cannot receive packages.
- Please note that Right On Bracket will only to ship to the shipping addressed stated by the purchaser. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This is only in place to protect ourselves and the consumer from any type of fraud.
- Most orders are processed within 24 hours business hours. We do not ship on weekends. Most orders are shipped within 24-72 hours, unless the bracket is a Custom/Special Order or on back-order. If bracket is Custom/Special Order or placed on back-order; the customer will be notified VIA e-mail and the part will be shipped as soon as it is received by Right On Bracket or when the item is taken off back order.
- Most orders are received by the customer with in 1 – 3 business days, depending on the delivery location. Most orders will be shipped via FEDEX Ground or USPS Priority Shipping.
- We do not ship orders outside the U.S.
- If you have not received notification of your order within 2 business days; please email [email protected] for order status.
- Our website currently does not support live inventory numbers. If you are in need of a part for any specific date; please contact our sales team so we can verify if the item is available.
- Any returns accepted are subjected to a 25% restocking Fee. This is due to unwrapping, product inspection, restocking, & refund charges.
- We do not accept returns on custom orders.
- Any returns accepted must be within 30 days of date of purchase, be unused, and in unopened new box. All returns are subject to inspection. Any part that, in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging, or shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund, or warranty consideration.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee or refuse any return. No cancellations or returns on custom orders. “Custom Orders” refers to any part that is not in-stock at Right On Bracket. You will be notified is your order is a “Custom Order”. All part information is correct as far as Right On Bracket knows and any errors will be changed upon notification.
- Right On Bracket does not cover manufacturer’s warranty. All warranty and guarantees are provided by the manufacturer. The content included in this Website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, pricing, or technical information described in this Website. The regulation of emissions production, noise levels and safety standards are untaken by the federal government, each of the fifty-state legislatures, and by the many local municipalities, towns, and countries. Right On Bracket makes no warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose or that its products are improved for general use, or that its products comply with laws, regulations, or ordinance in the states where they may be sold to the ultimate purchaser, the consumer. In this connection, the retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer assumes the burden of the entire cost of any and all necessary service, alterations or repairs. Right On Bracket advises the consumer or customer that all products purchased in the State of California must conform to Specific vehicle code sections. Please consult your local and state laws for more information.