Fireplace Mantel Bracket – Floating Mantelshelf BracketRight On Bracket Floating Mantel Brackets are a perfect way to support a mantelshelf above a fireplace. These brackets install directly to wall studs and create a dowel sticking out from the wall. After you drill holes in the back of your mantel, the solid steel dowels slide right inside. This will support the mantel for a lifetime. These brackets are handmade and extremely strong to support any wood mantel. A floating mantel looks great in any house, cabin, apartment, or condo!
- Dowel is 9.5″ from mounting plate (8.5″ outside 1″ drywall)
- Drill a 3/4″ – 1″ hole into the back of the mantel. This is where the bracket dowel is installed.
- Mounting Plate is 2 1/2″ x 8″ x 3/16″
- 6 mounting holes.
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending 1/4″ lag bolts 1.5″ long.
- Gives the best support for a fireplace mantel. Designed to support a high weight capacity.
- All brackets are handmade and inspected in America.
- Brackets are completely hidden after installation.
- These brackets are designed to mount to wall studs. Bracket will mount on the right or left side of a wall stud.
- The mantel bracket is ground & buffed to give smooth edges & eliminate any burrs.
- Powder coated black finish.
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- If this isn’t the perfect size for your project, visit our Custom Order page.
- Checkout Southern Living’s Ideas for floating mantels and use them on your next project!