Right On Bracket Hook Shelf Brackets give the best support for any wood, glass, or metal shelf. These brackets are designed to deliver standard weight capacity to hold all your decorative items with a protective hooked edge. The possibilities are almost endless with these brackets. Perfect for any room in the house!
Hand-crafted and inspected in the USA. You can trust the strength and quality of our products.
All brackets are clear coated for a modern yet rustic look. All brackets have clear measurements, but each has unique rust and bend markings.
All brackets are weatherproof for an inside or outside application.
If the color/style doesn’t match the room, we recommend painting them yourself! We have many customers spray paint their brackets to match their decor.
- Length: Distance between the wall and the edge of the bracket. This is also the depth of your shelf.
- Height: The length of the mounting plate.
- Hook length: 1″
- Thickness: All brackets are 3/16″.
- Width: All brackets are 1.5″.
Weight limit (Important):
- Each bracket is tested to withstand 35 – 40 pounds.
- A shelf with two brackets is tested to withstand between 70 – 80 pounds.
- Note: Weight limits are based on a Licensed Professional contractor installing them properly into wood blocking or studs. Drywall anchors WILL NOT hold the same weight.
Pre-drilled mounting holes:
- Mounting holes are 1/4″ in diameter.
- Each hole is drilled an inch from each end. Once the brackets are 10″ long or more, mounting holes are spaced about 1.5″ from the ends.
- Mounting holes are not countersunk.
Are you concerned about the weight capacity? Checkout our heavy duty shelf brackets