Hook Bracket – J Shelf BracketRight On Bracket Hook Shelf Brackets are perfect for supporting fitted wood shelves. The 1″ lip on the edge of the bracket securely holds the wood shelf in place. Custom measurements in the length and height can be specified above. Each J bracket is made with exact measurements, but unique rust and bend markings. If the color/style doesn’t match your room, we recommend painting the brackets! These brackets are a great addition to any home, condo, apartment, or office building!
Product Specifications:Bracket size:
- Length: Distance between the wall and the edge of the bracket. This is also the depth of your shelf.
- Height: The length of the mounting plate.
- Hook length: 1″
- Thickness: All brackets are 3/16″.
- Width: All brackets are 1.5″.
- Each bracket is tested to withstand 35 – 40 pounds.
- A shelf with two brackets is tested to withstand between 70 – 80 pounds.
- Note: Weight limits are based on a Licensed Professional contractor installing them properly into wood blocking or studs. Drywall anchors WILL NOT hold the same weight.
- Mounting holes are 1/4″ in diameter.
- Each hole is drilled an inch from each end. Once the brackets are 10″ long or more, mounting holes are spaced about 1.5″ from the ends.
- Mounting holes are not countersunk.
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending #12 wood screws 1.5″ long.
- Hook Shelf Brackets are clear coated to be weatherproof for an inside or outside application.
- Hand-crafted and inspected in the USA. You can trust the strength and quality of our products.
- Due to the several variations we offer, some brackets are made-to-order.
- Are you concerned about the weight capacity? Checkout our heavy duty shelf brackets!