Hidden Island Support BracketOur Hidden Island Support Brackets allow you to support an overhanging countertop without a pony wall. The downward mounting tail will give you a flush finish to mount your granite countertop. A steel support bracket like this will prevent any bending or breaking for a reliable hold. Our countertop island brackets come in a variety of different lengths and thicknesses. Trust American made products for your remodeling project!
- All Brackets are 2 1/2″ wide
- Available in thicknesses: 3/8″, 1/2″
- Available in lengths: 24″, 28″ 32″, 33″, 36″, 40″, 44″, 48″
- 2 mounting holes on rear tail / mounting plate
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending #12 wood screws or 1/4″ lag bolts 1.5″ long.
- Perfect for kitchen islands, breakfast bars, or protruding countertops.
- Powder coated black to prevent against corrosion and rust.
- The leading edge is beveled 45 degrees to eliminate a blunt edge. Keeps clothes and knees safe from being cut.
- Edges of the support bracket are ground & buffed to eliminate any burrs for a smooth finish.
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- All our products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- If you want extra support; checkout our Right Angle Brackets, which mount under the countertop.