Flat Countertop Support Bracket – Floating Countertop Bracket
Our Flat Countertop Brackets are perfect for countertops that have an overhang. This bracket mounts to the top of a half wall to support the overhang of a countertop. This bracket must be installed prior to the countertop, at the countertop will rest on top of the bracket. This bracket is slim and is nearly completely invisible from view. All brackets are American made and extremely durable to last a lifetime.
- All Brackets are 2 1/2″ wide.
- Available in thicknesses of: 3/8″ & 1/2″.
- Available in lengths of: 10″, 12″, 15″, 20″ 24″.
- 45 degree beveled & smooth front edge.
- 6 countersunk mounting holes for a secure mount to a half wall.
- Bracket is buffed to give smooth edges and eliminate any burrs.
Powder coated black to prevent against corrosion and rust.
- Make sure high quality mounting hardware is used to secure bracket.
- Specific max load/weight capacities per bracket are detailed in the diagram.
- One 12″ long 3/8″ thick bracket has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Two 20″ long 3/8″ thick brackets have a weight capacity of 520 lbs.
- Mountain Hardware Not Included.
- Recommending #12 tapered wood screws 1.5″ – 2″ long.
- Drill pilot holes to avoid cracking your mounting surface.
- This bracket must be installed before your stone or wood countertop is installed. The countertop overhang will lay on top on the support bracket.
- If you’re using this bracket to support stone, we recommend Liquid Nails to mount the bracket to the stone.
- If you want a similar bracket with a stronger design, our Back Mount Countertop Brackets are a perfect option!
Bracket Size Recommendations:
- 3/8″ thick brackets are our most popular. Will be plenty strong for most countertop overhangs. Used for both commercial and residential applications.
- 1/2 thick brackets are designed for long stone overhangs and commercial applications. If anyone is going to sit/lead on countertop or a large amount of weight is anticipated, we recommend this thickness.
- The bracket length should be 1″ – 3″ shorter than the overhang.
Fulfillment & Shipping Details:
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- Most orders will ship within 0-2 business days and ground shipping usually takes between 2-3 days in the lower 48 states.
- Bulk or custom orders may take 1-3 days to manufacture.
- We use USPS, Fedex, or UPS shipping depending on the speed & rate.
- A tracking number will be E-mailed to the address provided in the order.
- Contact us or visit our shipping details page for more information.