Knee Wall Countertop Bracket – Center Mount BracketOur Knee Wall Countertop Bracket provides the best support for a countertop on a knee wall. Four counter-sunk holes screw directly into the top of the knee / pony wall, providing a reliable hold. Both edges have a 45 degree beveled edge so there’s no blunt edge under your countertop. We recommend using #12 wood screws for the installation. Gives the best support for a granite, marble, or heavy weight counter-top.
- All Brackets are 2 1/2″ wide
- Available in thicknesses: 3/8″ & 1/2″
- Available in lengths: 12″, 15″, 20″, 24″, 28″, 32″, 36″, 40″
- 4 countersunk mounting holes
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending #12 wood screws 1.5″ long.
- Center Mount Countertop Brackets or Knee Wall Brackets are mounted from the top down.
- Gives the best support for a granite, marble, or heavy weight counter-top.
- All brackets have a powder coated black finish to protect it from rust.
- All edges are ground & buffed to eliminate any burrs and give a smooth finish.
- The leading edge is beveled 45 degrees to eliminate a blunt edge. Keeps clothes and knees safe from being cut.
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- Granite Brackets are manufactured and made in the U.S.A.
- If you only need a support bracket on one side of a pony wall, use our Top Mount Countertop Support Brackets.