Back Mount Countertop Support BracketOur Back Mount Countertop Brackets are perfect for counters that have an overhang and need to be fully supported with a reliable support bracket. These brackets are made for extremely heavy applications. Has a total of 7 mounting holes with weight bearing on the top and back of a knee wall. When installed correctly, this bracket will stay in place and hold up everything it needs to, making it perfect for every home, condo, or apartment. Our back-mounted knee wall countertop support bracket is American-made, incredibly durable, and designed to your exact specifications. We can guarantee the top-notch quality and strength of this product.
- All Brackets are 2 1/2″ wide
- Available in thicknesses of: 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Available in lengths of: 7″, 8″, 10″, 11″, 12″, 13″, 15″, 16″, 18, 21″, 24″
- All Back Mount Countertop Brackets have a 3 3/4″ tail / drop for mounting support
- Top of bracket has 4 countersunk mounting holes
- Tail / Drop has 3 countersunk mounting holes
- **If you order a 1/2″ thick bracket, we weld a 3/16″ tail / drop instead of bending the tail. Ensures a perfect 90 degree angle**
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending #12 wood screws 1.5″ long.
- Powder coated black finish
- All edges on the support brackets are ground, buffed, and smoothed on to eliminate any burrs.
- The leading edge of the granite bracket is beveled to eliminate a blunt edge so clothes and knees are safe.
- All mounting holes are countersunk. Countersunk holes allow a flush finish with the hardware.
- Our brackets give the best support for granite countertops. Brackets are designed to have a high weight capacity for granite countertops.
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- All our granite brackets are manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- If you can only mount a bracket to the top of your half wall, use our Top Mount Support Brackets