Back-Mount Hidden Countertop BracketOur Back-Mount Granite Bar Top Support Brackets are perfect for counters that have an overhang and that need to be fully supported with a reliable support bracket. These granite bar top brackets are made for extremely heavy applications. Has a total of 7 mounting holes with weight bearing on the top and back of a knee wall. When installed correctly, this granite bar top support bracket will stay in place and hold up everything it needs to, making it perfect for every home, condo, or apartment. Our back-mounted knee wall countertop support bracket is American-made, incredibly durable, and designed to your exact specifications. We can guarantee the top-notch quality and strength of this product.
- All Brackets are 2 1/2″ wide
- Available in thicknesses of: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Available in lengths of: 7″, 8″, 10″, 11″, 12″, 13″, 15″, 16″, 18, 21″, 24″
- All Back Mount Countertop Brackets have a 3 3/4″ tail / drop for mounting support
- Top of bracket has 4 countersunk mounting holes
- Tail / Drop has 3 countersunk mounting holes
- **If you order a 1/2″ thick bracket, we weld a 3/16″ tail / drop instead of bending the tail. Ensures a perfect 90 degree angle**
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending #12 wood screws 1.5″ long.
- Powder coated black finish
- All edges on the granite bar top brackets are ground, buffed, and smoothed to eliminate any burrs.
- The leading edge of the granite bracket is beveled to eliminate a blunt edge so clothes and knees are safe.
- All mounting holes are countersunk. Countersunk holes allow a flush finish with the hardware.
- Our brackets give the best support for granite countertops. Brackets are designed to have a high weight capacity for granite countertops.
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- All our granite brackets are manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- If you can only mount a bracket to the top of your half wall, use our Top Mount Support Brackets