Heavy-Duty Floating Shelf Bracket – Hidden Wall Mount Shelf BracketOur Heavy-Duty Hidden Shelf Brackets are designed to support a shelf, countertop, bar top, bench, or cabinet. These hidden/floating shelf brackets are mounted directly to wall studs behind drywall. Six mounting holes give this bracket an extremely high weight capacity, making it well-suited for use with heavier objects and a great choice for floating countertop brackets and much more. When the drywall is installed, our heavy-duty hidden shelf brackets protrude out for a shelf or surface to rest on. The result is a modern-looking shelf.
- Hidden floating shelf bracket and mounting plate are both 2 1/2″ wide
- Bracket available in thicknesses of: 3/8″ & 1/2″
- Bracket available in lengths of: 8″, 10″, 12″, 15″
- Mounting plate is: 3/16″ thick
- Mounting plate has 6 stud mounting holes
- Available in left and right side stud mount.
- Optional countersunk shelf mounting hole on the end of bracket
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending 1/4″ grade 8 steel lag bolts 1.5″ long.
- If you don’t want to open up a wall and mount to the stud try these lighter duty floating shelf brackets
- The weight capacity of the bracket is higher than a wood stud or mounting hardware.
- After a proper installation, this bracket on a stud can hold a few hundred pounds.
- We recommend using steel grade 8 lag bolts 1.5″ long.
- When deciding on the Heavy Duty Floating Shelf Brackets length, keep in mind you’ll need to consider the thickness of the drywall.
- The leading edge is beveled to eliminate a blunt edge. Keeps clothes and knees safe from being cut.
- Bracket mounting side important due to beveled edge on the end of the bracket.
- All diagrams on this page are mounted on the right side.
- All parts are ground & buffed to give smooth edges & eliminate any burrs.
- Powder coated black to prevent against corrosion and rust.
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- Products are manufactured in America.
- If you’re looking for more tips on installing these brackets, view our installation video below or visit this forum discussing the installation process.
Product Manufacturing & Shipping:
- We manufacture your brackets in 1-3 business days
- We use USPS or Fedex shipping.
- USPS Priority: 1-3 Days
- Fedex Ground: 1-5 Days
- Brackets delivered 3-8 business days after your order.