Heavy Duty Floating Shelf Bracket – Hidden Shelf BracketOur Heavy Duty Floating Shelf Brackets are designed to support a shelf, countertop, bar-top, bench, or cabinet. These brackets are mounted directly to wall studs behind drywall. 6 mounting holes give this bracket an extremely high weight capacity. When the drywall in installed, the bracket protrudes out for a shelf or surface to rest on. The result is a heavy duty floating or hidden shelf for a modern look.
- Bracket and mounting plate are both 2 1/2″ wide
- Bracket available in thicknesses of: 3/8″ & 1/2″
- Bracket available in lengths of: 8″, 10″, 12″, 15″
- Mounting plate is always 3/16″ thick
- Mounting plate has 6 mounting holes
- Hardware Not Included. Recommending 1/4″ lag bolts 1.5″ long.
- Available in left and right side stud mount.
- When deciding on bracket length, keep in mind you’ll need to consider the thickness of the drywall.
- The leading edge is beveled to eliminate a blunt edge. Keeps clothes and knees safe from being cut.
- Bracket mounting side important due to beveled edge on the end of the bracket.
- All diagrams on this page are mounted on the right side.
- All parts are ground & buffed to give smooth edges & eliminate any burrs.
- Powder coated black to prevent against corrosion and rust.
- Packaged with film & foam between items to eliminate damage during shipping.
- Products are manufactured in America.
- If you’re looking for more tips on installing these brackets, view our installation video below or visit this forum discussing the installation process.